Friday 27 December 2019

Waiting for my ya ya

Harmonica - Guitar - Drums - Vocals. Exclusive discount for Prime. Ya Ya is a song by Lee Dorsey. Much of his work was produced by Allen Toussaint with instrumental backing provided by the Meters.


Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, Dorsey was a childhood friend of Fats Domino before moving to Portlan Oregon when he was ten years old. Become A Better Singer In Only Days, With Easy Video Lessons!

Waiting For You lyrics : I never dreamed it could be A someone made just for me. Aw, the poor girl always wins the day. That movie, I already saw it in the (movie theatre) and I am still waiting (so that) they give me back those two hours of my life. The song features vocals of Alessandro.


Discovered using Shazam , the music discovery app. It’s a beautiful Tuesday morning. I’m settling in at work, sipping the tea in my thermos, waiting for my computer to (slowly) boot up, and scrolling through Instagram in the meantime.


My thumb pauses over a gorgeous post welcoming a few new YA book releases into the world. Gantetsu- Ya is the new Japanese street food cousin by the owner of Ganko Itetsu Ramen.

Gantetsu- Ya only sell two things: takoyaki たこ焼き and Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki 広島風お好み焼き. I ordered takoyaki, and original Okonomiyaki. Takoyaki was how I expected it to be: soft squishy center with a octopus chunk inside.


Pleasant, small salon, several salon pedicure for very reasonably priced. Press J to jump to the feed. Mhmmmm wait no more my love 3. It fueled my own work too, rekindling interest in a novel that had languished in my hard drive for a year. The squid legs were nice and crispy, with a great bite to it. The Katana-Ya ramen was great as well, we got it with the Tonkotsu broth base and medium spicy.


I read all genres, but I have a special love for Young Adult novels. Follow us for personalized book recs, author interviews, and swag giveaways. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the of their ad campaigns. I wish I could give stars but the atmosphere deserves 3. The place is definitely in need of a renovation.


The surprise was not only my Halloween custom but another face reveal. Oh and before I forget, happy Halloween - Kept ya waiting huh? Read Honey what ya waiting for?


Step in my meme store from the story Heathers Memes by IsabellaVeronica7(Isabella) with 1reads. After releasing his last single ‘Spend It’ David Lucre is back with another hot new jam.

Immediately greeted by friendly staff who talked to us about our breakfast options. So I had my breakfast fried eggs with two slices of bread (they do not toast bread) with a café con leche, which were good. Listen to both songs on WhoSample the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes.


Thanks to all the fans for waiting til I was done with my workout. Good to meet ya and see ya done the road. My heart is tired of being brought by you between Yes and No.


Nice to meet ya (I got love for you) Where ya been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts