Monday 16 October 2017

Adult baby phone sex

Adult baby phone sex

You were the cutest little witch I have ever seen. We also have Babysitters, Aunties, Nanny, Step-Mommies, Sisters and more. Adult Baby Diaper Lover lifestyle. Mommy can smell that you need a change and try. I will snuggle you after a tubbie with your rubber duckie and dry you with your elephant hooded fuzzy towel!


I will breastfeed you and give you your pacifier. It’s your babysitter Autumn. Do you ab’s know what happened the other day when I was babysitting? My little bitty abdl guy was so tired that he was throwing a tantrum and fussing at me.


I am a very caring and nurturing barely legal coed. I was always such an excellent baby sitter back in the day, I am glad that I am still able to use those skills. You always know it, though, because no matter how hard you do cry, you don’t try to fling yourself off that lap, that would make everything so much worse! If so you have a diaper fetish!


Perhaps you like dressing up in frilly sissy rubber pants as well. No worries we have several ladies aka mommies who will take good care of you. Anything goes, in detail, with these moms, aunts, nannies, and grandmothers. If you are a boy, man, or adult baby , we certainly got you covered.


They have been waiting for you, call now. Sometimes my callers want a mommy to talk to them. Discover the growing collection of high quality Most Relevant XXX movies and clips. The post Mommy Is Naughty With Abdl Boy!


You look so cranky waking up in your crib it’s so cute! Mommy starts to pick you up and hold you to her chest. Did my adult baby make a mess in his diaper! Is that why you’re so cranky? I just love thinking about talking to an adult baby diaper lover, it get’s my pussy all tingly and warm.


Is your cock getting hard in that diaper? Every girl needs training to become the perfect princess-whore. I love to pamper and spoil my adult babies. By the way, it’s not just adult babies and diaper lovers who act up and deserve to be spanked.


Big boys and girls might need spankings, too! Have you been just this naughty? Earn points for every call you do for free time. Dozens of girls to choose from.


I am a cold hearted bitch that enjoys Cock control. Especially, with a piece of shit like you. For my older ones, I control your mommy desires with chastity followed by the adult diaper. Is she going to embarrass him in front of everyone?


Adult baby phone sex

Extreme fetishes taboo girls with real experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts