Monday 30 October 2017

Blowing my cover

Blowing my cover

Blowing My Cover: My Life as a CIA Spy on Amazon. FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. However, the book also contains another, subtler dimension, and it is this one that, oddly, I found most enjoyable. Call me na ve, but when I was a girl-watching James Bond and devo.


Blowing my cover

Beneath its cloak-and-dagger exterior, the text tells the story of a young woman in a particularly educational chapter of her life, and the pearls of wisdom it awarded her. Definition of blow my cover in the Idioms Dictionary. What does blow my cover expression mean?


Some find it surprising that the CIA allowed Moran to speak freely about her top-secret work, especially due to the negative press this book generated for the Agency. Unlike most kids, I didn’t lose my secret-agent aspirations. UNDERGROUND explosions blowing heavy manhole covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts