Tuesday 16 April 2019

Straight talk apn settings

How to change my APN settings? Excludes taxes, fees, autopay discounts and limited time pricing. Go to Settings Connections Mobile networks Access Point Names. Add a new APN by pressing ADD on right top corner.


Many times you experienced data connection issues, such as the inability to send MMS or use mobile data. Give priority to switching any of these settings listed in the given below.

BRING YOUR OWN TABLET PROGRAM FAQs. How can I tell if my tablet will work? Straight Talk ATT Network. Plan costs include all taxes, fees and overage charges. I was really frustrating dealing with the high call volume issues that Staight Talks Customer Service experiences, but everyone I actually talked to was the typical customer service niceness.


For more information please refer to the Services Guide included in the package. You can click on the image to enlarge. Even though they say APN settings aren’t necessary because I used the CDMA Network Access Code, it is the only thing that enabled LTE for me.

Only thing is I can’t send or “download” MMS messages, which is what led me here. Select the amount of total data you need for the entire plan. Based on this, the APN settings can be either T Mobile APN settings or ATT APN settings. Below are the different settings which need to use based on your network.


I was able to get cydia installed but it needs wifi to actually work. I am only able to access VPN settings. I installed straight talk data settings app but get message incompatible device.


Verizon gmarshmallow cdma. It buys the right to use ATT and other carrier service provider towers. There are many reasons if your internet is not working. So choose your settings accordingly.


My cellular settings shows only enable LTE and voice and data roaming. Once upgrade I lost all capabilities to receive and send text and pictures. No problem with accessing the Internet.


But unfortunately, he failed to do that and asked for my help. Have a look and please read the above note, otherwise, you may not get your settings to work properly. There has been alot of outdated information out there on the internet and what makes matters even worse, mobile customer service reps are not knowledgeable enough to help you – the paying customer.


I just got an ATT compatible Galaxy Note II and use the straight talk service.

This seemed to start happening after straight talk switched to 5GB data limits for BYOP customers. The cause of the problem is due to straight talk switching accounts over to a new system which requires a new APN. Hard to get or find anyone that can help. I am denied access to my APN settings. When I select the APN option I get a notification Unable to view the access point name settings.


Access is restricted for the current user profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts